get your answers here.

Need pricing or product availablity?

Call 509.926.6000, then select option 1, or email us at getinfo@telect.com

If you see this, leave this form field blank and support CSS.
Reset Search



What is the difference between the 37472-11 and 02331-01 end panels from Telect?

« Go Back



The 37472-11 is an older version of Telect's current 12" end panel (P/N 02331-01) that uses a uni-body cover with knock-outs.  The 02331-01 uses five (5) interlocking pieces for the cover, which allows access to individual sections of the end panel without having to remove the entire cover.  The individual pieces of the 02331-01 cover also include knockouts for AC receptacles, switches, and alarm lights.




Was this article helpful?



Please tell us how we can make this article more useful. For a response from Telect Support, please include an Email with your feedback.

Characters Remaining: 255