get your answers here.

Need pricing or product availablity?

Call 509.926.6000, then select option 1, or email us at getinfo@telect.com

If you see this, leave this form field blank and support CSS.
Reset Search



What is the difference between the 118160 60A breaker and the 127881 60A breaker?

« Go Back


Telect's 600CB08 and 600CB10 power panels support mid-trip breakers which indicate when a circuit breaker has been tripped versus just shut off.  Using a mid-trip breaker prevents alarms being generated when a circuit is shut-off for maintenance.  The P/N 127881 is a mid-trip 60A breaker, where the P/N 118160 is a standard 60A breaker.  Either breaker can be used in the Telect panels.



Was this article helpful?



Please tell us how we can make this article more useful. For a response from Telect Support, please include an Email with your feedback.

Characters Remaining: 255