get your answers here.

Need pricing or product availablity?

Call 509.926.6000, then select option 1, or email us at getinfo@telect.com

If you see this, leave this form field blank and support CSS.
Reset Search



What is the difference between the 097-0128-0015 and 097-0128-0007 demarcation panel?

« Go Back


Telect's T1/DS1 backhaul demarcation panels come with the option of using Amp connectors or wire-wrap pins for the I/O connections.  The 097-0128-001x demarcation panels come with either AMP connectors or wire-wrap pins as the only option for the I/O connections on the rear of the panel.  The 097-0128-000x demarcation panels include both the AMP connectors and the wire-wrap pins on the rear of the panel for the I/O connections.  These panels give you the option of using either option during the installation process.

So, the 097-0128-0007 panel can be used as a replacement panel for the 097-0128-0015 panel, as it provides the wire-wrap I/O option on the rear of the panel.  The only difference is the 097-0128-0007 panel includes the option to use AMP connectors if needed.



Was this article helpful?



Please tell us how we can make this article more useful. For a response from Telect Support, please include an Email with your feedback.

Characters Remaining: 255