get your answers here.

If you see this, leave this form field blank and support CSS.
Reset Search



Does Telect support panels with circuit breakers larger than 100A?

« Go Back



In order to use a circuit breaker larger than 100A, you need to move up to Telect's 600A input rated panels like the 600CB08 or 600CB10. The 600CBxx panels support double pole (up to 150A) and triple pole (up to 225A) breakers. 

Telect part numbers for the larger breakers include: 
P/N 134634 – 125A, dual-pole 
P/N 134635 – 150A, dual-pole 
P/N 134636 – 200A, triple-pole 
P/N 134637 – 225A, triple –pole 

The use of larger sized breakers require the use of 2 or 3-pole load straps for each panel, in addition to the larger breaker size. The 2 or 3-pole load strap would need to match the use of a 2 or 3-pole breaker and be installed in the appropriate slots on the 600CBxx panel.  The Telect load strap part numbers include:

P/N 600CB1X-2PK – dual load strap
P/N 600CB1X-3PK – triple load strap 




Was this article helpful?



Please tell us how we can make this article more useful. For a response from Telect Support, please include an Email with your feedback.

Characters Remaining: 255